Hello kitty loves purple deco case

Hello kitty loves purple deco case
HTC EVO 4G custom case

Friday, March 4, 2011

The Sweet Escape UPGRADE!!!

The shop is having a NEW LOOK <3 Im upgrading my acrylic rhinestones to very similar Swarovski crystals these crystals sparkle just as much as Swarovski crystals and are just as blinding!!! >__<
I'm excited for this new upgrade/look/change!!! I hope my customers will be too! The only thing that will change is the pricing on my cases now... since they are of MUCH higher quality the pricing will be def change.... but it quality + the skilled deco artist = AWESOME BLING JAPANESE DECO PHONE CASES!!! <33 so beautiful and professionally done... all rhinestones and deco pieces are strongly attached to the case so no loose pieces will fall off... I'm also very precise when it comes to my work there are NO UGLY EMPTY LOOKING SPACES... this is professional and precise work we do here at The Sweet Escape...
I'm so excite!! I hope u guys are too!
xoxoxo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment